9th European Conference on Mineralogy and Spectroscopy
Save the date
The 9th European Conference on Mineralogy and Spectroscopy (ECMS 2019) will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, on September 11-14, 2019.
- ECMS 2019 will deal with mineralogy, spectroscopy and related fields of science, with a special focus on the interplay between short-range and long-range information to account for crystalline and amorphous materials physical properties.
- The Conference will bring together both theoretically and experimentally oriented scientists, providing them with an opportunity to share ideas and learn from one another.
- Jan Cempírek (Masaryk University, Brno)
- Jan Filip (Palacký University, Olomouc)
- František Laufek (Czech Geological Survey, Prague)
- Ivo Macek (National Museum, Prague)
- Jakub Plášil (Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague)
- Radek Škoda (Masaryk University, Brno)
- Jakub Trubač (Charles University, Prague)
- Michal Dušek: JANA2006 – crystal structure computation package
- Jan Cempírek & Lee A. Groat: Gemstone deposits
The ECMS 2019 will take place in the conference centre of the Břevnov Monastery in Prague.
Past ECMS meetings
- Rome (1988)
- Berlin (1995)
- Kiev (1996)
- Paris (2001)
- Vienna (2004)
- Stockholm (2007)
- Potsdam (2011)
- Rome (2015)
See the ECMS archive at www.ecms2015.eu